Let´s go skate, Amely!

29 comments // leave a comment
hey lovers <3
ok this week was AMAZING! a few lovely labels (with funky prom dresses) want to cooperate with me
and soon i finally have vacations,
i am planing many many many shoots 'cause i am already getting sick and tired of posting old stuff,
on the one hand it reminds me the lovely time ( i just LOVE summer and really miss it)
but on the other hand...well NOW i see how bad the quality in my old works is!

btw. i bought a new camera (my sony-baby <3)
and already made the candy-pics with it.
what else?! you see this entry is kinda superficial but yeah ;)
ah i dyed my hair deep purple but it's gonna be pretty cool soon, be excited!
hey meine Lieben <3
ok diese Woche war EINZIGARTIG! einige süße Labels (mit funky Ball Kleidern) wollen mit mir kooperieren
and bald habe ich endlich Ferien,
ich plane viele viele viele Shoots weil mich das ständige posten der alten sachen schon völlig fertig macht,
einerseits erinnert es mich an die schöne Zeit (ich LIEBE Sommer und vermisse ihn sehr)
anderer seits...naja JETZT sehe ich die schlechte Qualität meiner alten Bidler!

nebenbei ich habe eine neue Kamera (mein Sony-Baby <3)
und habe auch die Candy-Fotos damit gemacht.
was noch?! ihr seht dieser Eintrag ist recht oberflächlich aber yeah ;)
ah ich habe meine Haare dunkel Lila gefärbt aber bald werden sie ganz schön cool sein, seit gespannt! 

29 comments:

  1. Omg that dress is amazing - I want it! &It goes so well with those boots which is an amazing colour.

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW yopu look amazing! I really love the outfit :)
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the whole look! looks like an editorial ;)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun photo shoot! Loving the lace up green booties!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dear., I love your hair somuch, I hope I can make it in my hair also:D
    Great photos, and I adore somuch for your headspace for that video on your blog.,
    cooolllll and unique

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your hair! <3
    xx
    http://creepers-and-cats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. as expected of you it was out of the box
    i must say some shots were quite risky

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great:)
    I very like this photo<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think these photos are so fun!
    Which sony camera did you buy? I just bought a sony too!
    Following you now on google :)
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoaa that watermelon dress!! <3 <3 I just bought a new camera too, how fun is it playing with new tech toys :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my giveaway to win a $80 MsDressy voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NIce dres...Love the vibrant colour of your shoes..

    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your photos are really cool and I absolutely love the colors! Your hair is so fabulous as well!

    Followed your blog! :)

    Nix
    http://pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing photos! i agree, you really look like lady gaga!

    BITE MY STYLE


    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is so vibrant! I don't think I could pull that off as well as you. Now following, if you have time I'd love a follow back too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey,your outfit is very nice,I love the green color!You´re very original!
    Thanks for your visit!I follow you!:)
    http://annirm.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi :) I find your blog interesting so I am now following you :) It would be nice if you check my blog and if you like you can follow me back :) Ciao!
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete